Greening Taupo invites you to partner with us in this ecological restoration project of Greening Taupo.
Benefits of the Greening Taupo Partnership
- Offset your carbon footprint with Greening Taupo
- Profile your business on www.greeningtaupo.org.nz with a link to your website
- Profile your business in the Greening Taupo e-newsletter
- Participate in community events and hands-on volunteer activities with planting days which are great team-building opportunities for your staff
- Receive and utilise our Marketing Kit - includes a Certificate of Recognition of Proudly Supporting Greening Taupo and marketing material that outlines the project for you to share with your staff, customers and clients
Join this long term project that has the potential to build on Taupo’s reputation as a place to live and as a destination by improving the scenic values of the town and improve the environment for people and native wildlife.
Our Partnership Programme:
Our partnership programme balances a commitment of land to plant as well as a financial contribution toward plants. Our partnership tiers are as follows but please talk to us further if you have land on which GT can plant.
Tui : Land Sponsorship tier – speak to the team at Greening Taupo about this
Kowhai : $1000 annually – sponsors 200 plants and their care (talk to us about arranging a payment plan of 4 payments of $250)
Piwakawaka : $500 annually – sponsors 100 plants and their care (talk to us about arranging a payment plan of 4 payment of $125)
The plant sponsor programme involves:
- Seed collection
- Propagation at the Taupo Native Plant Nursery
- Three years care and growth
For your participation and partnership you will receive a letter of acknowledgement, our marketing kit and regular communication on activities and planting days you can be involved with.